Ragstock is a retail chain store with 15 locations in Minnesota and in four other midwestern states. It specializes in low-priced new and recycled clothing, costumes and accessories. The Northfield store has been open since 1978 and is a popular local vendor of Halloween and Christmas merchandise. Ragstock.com offers online shopping with shipping available to all 50 states.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, 9:30am - 8pm; Thu, 9:30am - 9pm; Sat, 9:30am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: New and recycled clothing, costumes, accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: No cash refunds, 30 days store credit for new merchandise, final sale on recycled merchandise
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No