One of several shops housed inside Northfield's historic Archer House, Paper Petalum has been selling home and gift items to the Northfield community since 1987. Owners Al and Eleanor Croone carry a variety of products and feature Scandinavian foods and humorous gifts. They host Sample Saturdays each weekend to promote their food and snack items.
- Hours: Sun, 11am - 3pm; Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Use the ramp at the south end of the building, and enter through the main Archer House hotel lobby door.
- Founding Date: August 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Greeting cards, paper tableware, candles, gifts, Scandinavian foods and gifts
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: No cash refunds over $10, store credit with original receipt within 14 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "We have many longtime customers whom we are proud to serve."
- What's your most popular item?: Seasonal gifts, kitchen gadgets, greeting cards, scone mixes, Stonewall Kitchen jams, Scandinavian gift items