Northfield Middle School
The Northfield Middle School staff is responsible for educating nearly 900 students each year.
Located near the intersection of Jefferson Parkway and Hwy. 246 in the southeast corner of the city, Northfield Middle School is conveniently located near Bridgewater Elementary School, Sibley Elementary School and Northfield High School.
Students have the opportunity to participate in various sports, including basketball, soccer and track as well as many activities, such as chess club, student council and yearbook.
- Fax: 507-663-0660
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 868
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 62
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Honors choir, jazz ensemble, knowledge masters, Minnesota junior high mathematics league, school musical/play, spelling bee, yearbook
- Student clubs: Chess club, environmental club, speech club, student council
- Sports teams: Basketball, football, soccer, tennis, track, volleyball, wrestling