Monkey See, Monkey Read
Privately owned and operated, this quaint book store in downtown Northfield carries new and used fiction, children's books and history books. Bring used books in for trade or cash and check the schedule for readings and events.
- Hours: M-F 10am-6pm, Sat. 10am-5pm, Sun. 12-4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, games
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Northfield is a well educated community that support local businesses.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: The work of Howard Norman.
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Wi-Fi: Free