Based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and established in 1972 Menards is the country's third largest home-improvement chain. With 286 stores in 13 states, the business employees 7,000 people.
The Dundas business was built in 2002 and is located south of Northfield and west of Hwy 3. Products include building materials, hardware, electrical supplies, millwork, wall coverings, plumbing supplies, cabinets, appliances, mattresses and even groceries.
The stores primary function is to help do-it-yourselfers and has wide aisles and easy to reach shelves. With brand names like Pittsburgh Paint, Dutch Boy, Mastercraft doors, Stanley Tools, Schrock Masterbrand, Medallion Elkay and Kitchen Kompact (cabinets) and Crestline windows customers can get everything they need for those handyman home projects.
- Fax: 507-664-9603
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 9pm; Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at sidewalk level
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Building materials, hardware, electrical supplies, millwork, wall coverings, plumbing supplies, flooring, cabinets, appliances, groceries, mattresses
- Services: Delivery
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Interior design: Yes
- Kitchen & bath brands: Schrock Masterbrand, Medallion Elkay, and Kitchen Kompact (cabinets)
- Keys made: Yes