Hogan Brothers Acoustic Cafe, conveniently located in historic downtown Northfield, has been family owned and operated since 1991.
This active establishment offers an extensive menu of hoagies, pitas, soups and sides. Enjoy an espresso and ice cream in the warm atmosphere of this large cafe.
Hogan Brothers also offers local talent musician performances at the café for your enjoyment.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hoagies
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Our customers are very loyal. We have a diverse mix of people that frequent our cafe.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual