Froggy Bottoms River Pub offers pub dining from its charming location on the banks of the Cannon River. The menu at the pub features a wide selection of traditional bar fare and there is a party room available to rent for special events.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 11am - 11pm; Wed -Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Founding Date: Pre-100 year flood 2001/Post 100 year Flood Oct. 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Northfield is a fabulous historical community, with lots of events through out the year. Our biggest and most famous being "Defeat of Jesse James Days".
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Awesome Rueben Sandwiches! And the best Chicken Quesadillas in the area!! A must try! Also boost a 12 tap tower of quality craft beers! One or two are always rotating with different brews.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual