Fit to be Tri'd
Fit to be Tri'd is Northfields swimming, running and biking specialty store. Family owned and operated by fitness activists to the triathlete community, Fit to be Tri'd is located in beautiful historic downtown Northfield.
Products offered include used bikes, running and swimming apparel, running shoes and accessories.
Informational training classes are offered on bike repair and maintenance. Personal trainers are available for fitness consultations and an indoor bicycle comp system with 3D TV is also on site.
- Hours: Mon-Wed, Fri, 10am-5pm; Thu 10am-8pm; Sat 9am-5pm; Sunday: Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Used bikes, running shoes and apparel, swim wear and accessories.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Northfield is a very health conscious and fit community. We had 22 participants in the 2010 Twin Cities marathon. Their are numerous running and fitness clubs.
- Sporting goods rentals: No