Fashion Fair Consignment
Fashion Fair boasts quality consignment at its best. Kimberly Taylor, the shop's newest owner in August 2010, sells modern and vintage clothing for women of all sizes. She carries major designer brands in jeans and handbags as well as local designer products such as Heather Lawrenz handmade jewelry. Fashion Fair also has a selection of purses, shoes and accessories, and Taylor began carrying kids clothes in fall of 2010. Her store's vintage atmosphere and constantly-revolving inventory make it a worthwhile stop in Northfield's downtown shopping district.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing sizes 0 - 4X, kids clothing sizes infant and up, maternity, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories
- Return policy: No returns accepted
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Owner Kimberly Taylor shares, "Northfield has a thriving downtown area with good places to eat and good places to stay. It is artsy and cultured with that unique river town appeal."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Coach, Cole Haan, Fossil, Banana Republic, Anne Taylor, J. Jill, Not Your Daughter's Jeans, Seven, B. Makowsky, Heather Lawrenz handmade jewelry
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: Yes