Division Street Dance
Division Street Dance (formerly Dance-n-Fitness), a privately owned and operated dance studio, is located in historic downtown Northfield.
Division Street Dance offers classes for all ages, from toddlers to adults. The classes that are offered include tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop, modern, Irish step dancing, ethnic, cheer, Pilates and creative dance.
- Hours: Varies
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: June 2012
- What makes this community special?: My name is Emily Boyd, and I am the Owner and Artistic Director of Division Street Dance. I am a St. Olaf Dance Department graduate, and am so happy to be back in Northfield.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.divisionstreetdance.com/classes/
- Number of classes/week: 25
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids
- What is your training philosophy?: The mission of Division Street Dance is to foster a love and appreciation for the art of dance through quality education and performance opportunities while having fun!
- Services: One-on-one instruction