Privately owned and located in the historic Archer House in downtown Northfield, Chapati offers traditional Indian cuisine and vegetarian foods.
All dishes are made in-house daily with freshly ground herbs and spices and contain no MSG. Food is prepared as ordered, and well worth the experience.
The menu offers appetizers of Pappadum, Pakora and Samosa, Tandoori breads and delicacies, Biryani and all the traditional entrees.
All-you-can-eat buffet lunch is served Tuesday through Sunday. Beer and wine is also available.
- Hours: Tue-Thu, 11:30 am - 2 pm, 5 pm - 9 pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30 am - 2 pm, 5 pm - 10 pm; Sun, 11:30 am -- 2 pm, 5 pm - 9 pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: chapati.us/menu/
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Indian, Pakistani, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chicken Methi, Boti-Ka-Masala, Rogan Josh, Shrimp Jal-Ferezie
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual