Carbone's Pizza & Sports Bar opened at 620 Water St. S. on Aug. 16, 2012.
The restaurant's menu includes award-winning pizza, wings, burgers, pasta, sandwiches and wraps. There is also a full bar with beer and spirits.
Carbone's has daily specials, which includes two-for-one on drinks from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight Monday through Friday and half-price appetizers from 3-7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight Monday through Friday. There's also Taco Tuesday, where you can get tacos for 50 cents, and Wing Wednesday, where you can get wings for 50 cents from 3 p.m. to close.
The establishment, which is equipped with more than a dozen HD TVs, has the NFL package, NHL package and plays all the major sports games.
“We’re going to be more than a place for pizza,” said co-owner Scott LaMotte said. “We have lots of great food, and we’re bringing something Northfield really doesn’t have right now—a sports bar.”
- Hours: Mon, 2 p.m. to 1 a.m.; Tue-Sat, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.; Sun, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: The restaurant's menu includes award-winning pizza, wings, burgers, pasta, sandwiches and wraps. There is also a full bar with beer and spirits.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: carbonesnorthfield.com/menu.cfm
- Specialties: Pizza and Happy Hour 2-for-1s from open until 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The hometown atmosphere.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene