Anna's Closet is a boutique-style women's clothing store located just steps from the Archer House. Owner Lucy Prillaman Sweitzer opened the shop in 2004 and operated at her former location of 314 Division Street for six years. She opened her current venue on Memorial Day of 2010. Sweitzer provides personalized assistance to her customers and carries a variety of popular designer brands. The shop's Northwoods-meets-Victorian interior lends a charming and welcoming atmosphere for shoppers.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: January 28, 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing, handbags, jewelry, accessories and gifts
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: 15 days cash back, store credit after 15 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Northfield is a great place to shop in!
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: If you are confident, you are beautiful.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Tribal, Comfy, Billabong and Not Your Daughter's Jeans
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: Yes