Here's a look back at Tuesday's Northfield City Council work session, courtesy of KYMN.
The agenda and packet are attached to this post as PDFs.
- heard an official recommendation from the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board to select Riverside Park as the permanent location for a proposed skateboard park. Board member Grace Clark offered an alternate recommendation for Babcock Park. For a full explanation from the board about the recommendations, read the attached PDF. The Council will vote on the issue next week.
- received an update on the police facility project.
- discussed a study of the Cannon River corridor and potential use for recreation, environmental, development and beautification.
Here are a couple blogs on Patch about the proposed skateboard park:
- Moving Forward Toward a Skateboard Park
- PRAB Skateboard Park Recommendation Deserves Our Support