Can Mitt Romney continue his momentum? Can President Barack Obama bounce back from a widely considered poor showing in round one?
At 8 p.m. Tuesday, the president and challenger will meet for the second time this election season at Hoffstra University.
The town hall-style debate will be moderated by CNN contributor Candy Crowley.
Throughout the debate, Patch will be moderating a live blog where users can share their thoughts in real time, participate in polls and post photos from debate-watching parties. We’ve also invited state legislators, political candidates, party activists and other movers and shakers across the state to offer their expertise.
To participate, just check back with this page starting at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
See related articles on Northfield Patch:
- Twin Cities Reaction: Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate?
- LIVE BLOG: Share Your Thoughts During the Vice Presidential Debate
- Twin Cities Politicians Say Romney Won First Presidential Debate
- Twin Cities Reaction: Who Won the Presidential Debate?
- Election 2012: How Much Have Your Neighbors Given to Obama and Romney?
- Romney '47 Percent' Video Has Ties to Carleton College
- LIVE BLOG: Share Your Thoughts During the First Presidential Debate Tonight