Election season is nearly done and Northfield City Council and mayoral candidates have released their finance reports that were due last week to the state's Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board.
- Are you ready for election day? Check out our Voter's Guide.
- Do campaign signs matter?
- Campaign Finance Reports for Northfield's Legislative Candidates
- Campaign Finance Reports for Rice County Candidates
Some candidates have raised thousands of dollars during the election cycle. With Election Day only hours away, some candidates still have cash on hand, at least according to the most recent reports.
- Not all reports are equal and some candidates have more detailed reports than others. In some cases, money spent over the period is more than the amount raised, meaning the candidate had money from previous reporting cycles. Candidates need only report donations of more than $100. Reporting times vary.
- Candidates were not required to submit a form if their campaign did not raise more than $750.
- Money Raised: includes in-kind donations as well as cash.