It was another great week for the Local Voices section.
This week a St. Olaf student wrote about her need of employment, Betsy Spethmann from the Northfield Area United Way joined the Local Voices section to thank Dokmo Ford-Chrysler for help in fundraising and Sandy Vesledahl with Prairie's Edge Humane Society shared a story about a pug in a tub!
Click on the links to read the posts.
- Dokmo Delivers to Northfield Area United Way
- Rosalina—the Pug in a Tub
- League Play
- The Senate District 20 Recount Begins
- Get Life 101
- HCI Board Funds Four “Investing in Youth” Grants to Benefit Area Youth
- Five Questions and Answers About Snow
- Animals Running At Large
- School Funding Video—Great Information That is Easy to Understand!
- The Big Ten As God Intended It To Be
- Recipe: Turkey Pot Pie
- Prairie Creek Donates to the CAC Food Shelf