2012 was really a good year for me. I opened a 150K square foot retail building in Lakeville that brought over 200 new jobs to the community, I joined a dynamic young church in Northfield that my whole family loves, I deepened relationships and made some new ones, and I took steps forward that I believe will shape the trajectory of my life for the next few years to come.
Alongside a few vacations and day trips, we made memories and participated in many of the wonderful things Northfield offers during the course of the year. This includes...
- River Market Fair
- The Defeat of Jesse James Days events
- Winter Walk
- Northfield Area YMCA Triathlon
- Memorial Park Swimming Pool
- High School sporting events
- DJJD Parade
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Shopping and playing downtown by the fountain
- What am I missing on this list?
I'm so glad the Mayan predictions didn't turn out, and I am excited for what 2013 will bring!
I'm curious, what did you enjoy in 2012 and what are you looking forward to in 2013?