• Sheriff: Deputies Save 25 Dogs from Burning Garage
• Pulitzer Prize Winner Scheduled to Speak at Carleton Arrested at Airport
• • Minnesota Supreme Court Upholds Hokanson’s Murder Conviction
• MAP: Vandalism in Northfield (Sept. 1-30)
• • PHOTOS: Driver Rear-Ends Parked Car
• • UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Northfield Man
• • Nonprofit Director Ordered to Pay Restitution in Swindling Case
• PHOTOS: Homecoming Pep Fest Crowns Duo for 2012
• VIDEO: Seniors Defeat Juniors for Northfield High Homecoming Powder Puff Title
• Northfield Early Education Program Sees Changes
• • Youth Video PSA Contest Winners Named
• Carleton College Faculty Opposes Minnesota Marriage Amendment
• Marriage Amendment on Carleton Faculty Meeting Agenda
• PHOTOS: St. Dominic Students Paint City Snowplows
• • Senior Spotlight: Lisa Janak
• Extra! Extra! We'll Be Back Next Week ..
• • Ask the Patch Pros: Home Security
• PHOTOS: Lace for the Cure 2012
• WINGS to Host Fall Philanthropy Events
• Banned Books Week: What You Need to Know
• VIDEO: Farm Bike Tour
• Northfield Open Houses This Weekend
• UPDATE: New Bakery in Downtown Northfield Now Open
• Craigslist: The Best of Northfield—Oct. 3
• Malecha Talks About County's Lean Training Proposal
• County Commission: A Routine Meeting
• PHOTOS: Sen. Franken Learns About the Fuel That Propels TORCH
• Northfield City Council Seeks Applicants for Vacant Seat
• Romney '47 Percent' Video Has Ties to Carleton College
• WATCH: Presidential Debate Schedule 2012
• Election 2012: How Much Have Your Neighbors Given to Obama and Romney?
• Northfield City Council Passes Resolution Opposing Minnesota Marriage Amendment
• Marriage Amendment: Should the Northfield City Council Oppose It?
• UPDATED: GOP's Dudley Accused of Violating State Law
• Poll: Does Thursday's Minneapolis Shooting Show a Need for More Gun Restrictions?
• LIVE BLOG: Share Your Thoughts During the First Presidential Debate Tonight
• Twin Cities Reaction: Who Won the Presidential Debate?
• Twin Cities Politicians Say Romney Won First Presidential Debate