With just three more days until Mother’s Day, have you decided how you’ll honor your mom this year? Patch presents its picks for Mother’s Day brunches in Northfield.
• will be open Sunday morning for a special Mother’s Day brunch from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. On the menu will be pastries, build-your-own omelets and more. Call 507-645-4026, extension 3 for reservations.
• Fermentations will serve brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday. Their menu will include baked apple pancakes, crab cake benedict, and crème brulee French toast. Call 507-645-8345 for reservations.
• A brunch at the Northfield VFW will benefit Team Vic-Torius toward their participation in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Race for the Cure. Choices will range from ham and eggs to meatballs and a salad bar. The team will be serving from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Can’t celebrate with mom on Sunday? opens each morning (and Sunday, too) at 6:30 a.m. with a full breakfast menu.
• Starting Mother’s Day bright and early? begins serving at 5 a.m.
• Own a frying pan? Add some elbow grease, stretch your dollar and earn some brownie points from mom by whipping up your own homemade brunch. Try an egg-based casserole for a filling meal that goes well with either pastries or salad.