Invite a friend
CORE & MORE
CORE & MORE
More than Just Ab Crunches tone the center of your body and energize a strong midsection in this class.Work the muscles you have forgotten about. Core strength & conditioning class draws from principles of several disciplines – Traditional Mat Pilates, Athletic Core Training, Postural Alignment & traditional stretches to enhance strength, flexibility, alignment, balance, & spinal/trunk stability. The powerhouse of the core contributes to our every day function, balance, power, and ease of movement. Additionally a stong & balanced core can prevent orthopedic problems and injuries. Unique class format is performed with freestanding floorwork & matwork using ½ foam rolls, stability balls & medicine balls.
Instructor: Lu Herbeck, NETA Certified Group Fitness/Personal Trainer, 20 yrs certified experience teaching all levels of classes.
Drop in's welcome!
|Where||Northfield Senior Center 1651 Jefferson Parkway, Northfield, MN 55057|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 am–8:45 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Phone||507 664 3702-Gale or 507 664 3700|
|Price||$8 drop in or membership discounts|
More About Northfield Senior Center
The Northfield Senior Center offers classes, activities and services for residents over the age of 50. Members have access to the senior center lounge, alcove computer, monthly newsletter and information and referrals for senior services. Classes are offered, with topics including visual arts, writing, computers and wellness. The Wellness Center features a warm water pool, a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, and fitness trainers to work with older active adults. A daily meal is served at 11:30am, Monday through Friday.
Other events here
- Personal Fitness Training Daily,
- Simple Somatics and Stretches Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 am–7:45 am
- Body Sculpting Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Zumba in the Studio Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba in the Studio Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- Country Line Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–5:45 pm
- WATER VOLLEYBALL FUN! Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- STEP Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- YIN YOGA Weekly on Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- NIA Weekly on Saturdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am