Invite a friend
Saturdays 8-8:45 AM
Known as the Zumba "pool party," Aqua Zumba gives new meaning to the idea of an invigorating workout. Splashing, stretching, twisting, even shouting, laughing, hooting and hollering are often heard during an Aqua Zumba class. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines, Aqua Zumba blends it all together into a safe, challenging, water-based workout that’s cardio-conditioning, body-toning, and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
Instructors; Juliana Lima-Native Brazilian, ACE Personal Trainer, Zumba Gold & Aqua Zumba Licensed
DROP INS ONLY $8 .
Open to adults of any age !
|Where||Northfield Senior Center 1651 Jefferson Parkway, Northfield, MN 55057|
|Time||8:00 am–8:45 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Phone||507 664 3702|
More About Northfield Senior Center
The Northfield Senior Center offers classes, activities and services for residents over the age of 50. Members have access to the senior center lounge, alcove computer, monthly newsletter and information and referrals for senior services. Classes are offered, with topics including visual arts, writing, computers and wellness. The Wellness Center features a warm water pool, a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, and fitness trainers to work with older active adults. A daily meal is served at 11:30am, Monday through Friday.
Other events here
- Personal Fitness Training Daily,
- ZUMBA ~ STUDIO SUNDAYS Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Zumba Gold Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- Zumba in the Studio Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- Kettlebell Strength Fusion Weekly on Mondays, 5:00 pm–5:45 pm
- Studio Strength Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 am–7:45 am
- Zumba in the Studio! Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–5:45 pm
- TOTAL BODY STRETCH: Flex and Flow Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Simple Somatics and Stretches Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 am–7:45 am
- Body Sculpting Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm