Invite a friend
Aqua Fitness Fusion
AQUA FITNESS FUSION
TOP NOTCH AQUA AEROBICS here in Northfield!
Enjoy a moderate to vigorous aqua aerobic class that really gets you moving in our warm water pool! Class includes the complete package of aerobic training, water resistance training, and appropriate stretches all to music. Join the Fun! Leave feeling like you worked it, yet refreshed and stronger. Open to adults 18 & over - all abilities.
Instructor: Jan Otteson– Certified AEA Aqua Aerobic Instructor, WSI Swim Instructor, NETA Group Fitness, Zumba Level 1 and pursuing Aqua Zumba!
Drop in's welcome - $8.
|Where||Northfield Senior Center 1651 Jefferson Parkway, Northfield, MN 55057|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Phone||507 664 3700|
|Price||$8 Drop in's welcome!|
More About Northfield Senior Center
The Northfield Senior Center offers classes, activities and services for residents over the age of 50. Members have access to the senior center lounge, alcove computer, monthly newsletter and information and referrals for senior services. Classes are offered, with topics including visual arts, writing, computers and wellness. The Wellness Center features a warm water pool, a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment, and fitness trainers to work with older active adults. A daily meal is served at 11:30am, Monday through Friday.
Other events here
- Simple Somatics and Stretches Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 am–7:45 am
- Body Sculpting Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Zumba in the Studio Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Personal Fitness Training Daily,
- Zumba in the Studio Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am
- Country Line Dancing Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–5:45 pm
- WATER VOLLEYBALL FUN! Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:45 pm
- STEP Weekly on Fridays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- YIN YOGA Weekly on Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- NIA Weekly on Saturdays, 7:00 am–8:00 am