When Can You Start Buying Cookies From Northfield's Girl Scouts?
Find out the date you can start eating Tagalongs, Thin Mints and Samoas—and how you can locate EP sales.
It's that special time of the year again. No, we're not talking about the Super Bowl. We're talking Girl Scout Cookies.
Ahhh ... Thin Mints. And Do-si-dos. And Tagalongs.
If you have a Girl Scout in the family, or your freezer already is stocked, you're probably set this year. If not, you can score some yummy treats soon.
Northfield Girl Scouts will sell cookies starting Feb. 2. Sales, at $4 a box, will continue in February and March. You must buy your cookies directly from a Girl Scout, and they don't sell them online, according to the organization's website.
To purchase cookies ...
1. You can contact the Girl Scouts—Northfield Service Center.
- Call: 507-645-6603
2. You can contact the local council, the Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys.
- (651) 227-8835
- (800) 845-0787 (Toll Free)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.girlscoutsrv.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/girlscoutsrv
- Twitter: twitter.com/girlscoutsrv
You can also check out some photos we captured of the cookie excitement last year.
Which cookies are your favorite? Tell us in the comments.