Whether you're looking for a place to sit down and enjoy a burger, a beer or some live music, Northfield has plenty of great options for outdoor patios.
But which establishment has the best?
Tell us by voting for one of the places in the poll above. If you don't see your favorite option, post a comment and ask us to add it.
Do you own one of these businesses? If so, consider claiming your directory listing on Patch.
Voting ends at 9 p.m. on May 24. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews in our directory. For official rules, see the attached PDF.
Check our directory (you'll find it on the menu bar atop this page) and write your favorite patio place a positive review, since reviews count toward determining the winner. And after you vote, sign up for our newsletter to be notified about who wins.
Check out other popular Patch articles:
- Car Fire Closes Division Street
- PHOTOS: Hospitality, Bargains Greet Girls Nite Out Participants
- Carleton College Purchases Building at 200 Division St.
- NHS Ranked 27th Best in Minnesota
- Northfielder Anthony Jacobs Signs with Minnesota Vikings
- Northfield Man Arrested for Fourth DWI in 10 Years, Blows 2.5 Times Legal Limit