Pharmacy Coming to Northfield Target
As part of its remodel, a pharmacy will be added to the Northfield Target.
Remodeling is slated to wrap up by June 24.
According to Bastian:
- Target Pharmacy offers pharmacist-administered vaccines with no appointments necessary.
- Target Pharmacy also offers thousands of generic prescription drugs, over 300 which are $4 for a 30-day supply and $10 for a three-month supply. A complete list is available at Target.com/pharmacy.
- Target Pharmacy also offers ClearRx, an innovative prescription system that makes reading and understanding labels easy. The system consists of wide, flat labels with easy-to-read directions and colored-ID rings for each family member to differentiate prescription bottles.
- Target offers loyal guests money-saving rewards. When you fill five prescriptions at Target Pharmacy, you’ll earn 5 percent off a day of shopping at Target, in addition to the 5 percent off you already use when you use your REDcard.
Check out other popular Patch articles:
- Ganey Concedes, DFLer Mike Obermueller to Face John Kline for Congress Seat
- Massage Therapist Coming to Downtown Northfield
- New Details About Snap Fitness, Northfield Athletic Club Merger
- Three Men Charged with Selling Cocaine in Northfield Area
- Northfield Woman Charged with Killing Dogs Posts Bond, Allowed to Work with Animals